St. Mary of the Hills was built in 1918 and dedicated in 1921 as the Susie Parker Stringfellow Memorial Church. With the generous gift of Elliott Daingerfield’s painting of St. Mary the Virgin, the name was changed to St. Mary of the Hills Episcopal Mission. St. Mary of the Hills became a parish in 1972.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH INTERNET EXPLORER DUE TO THE RECENT WINDOWS 10 UPDATE. To purchase tickets, please open this page in another browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.